German Energy Transition
- Can the Brooklyn Microgrid project revolutionise the energy market?
22.Jan.2018 - 15:00
- Costa Rica drives for a new green goal: electric transport
19.Jan.2018 - 15:00
- Analysis: How developing nations are driving record growth in solar power
18.Jan.2018 - 15:00
- New Germany energy commitments take shape
16.Jan.2018 - 16:29
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
- IMF and World Bank: Marching to a G20 Tune?
25.Oct.2017 - 22:36
- The G20 Infrastructure Partnerships with Africa: Obstacles in the way
20.Sep.2017 - 22:50
- Beware the Cascade-World Banck to the Future
23.May.2017 - 19:39
- Aspiration vs. Reality- The G20 Approach to Africa
03.May.2017 - 23:56
- The G20’s Compact with Africa: Some Disastrous Recipes for Sustainable Development
02.May.2017 - 23:25
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
- Financing for Development: Time for the UN to Take Centre Stage Again
17.Jan.2018 - 00:06
- Worst Case Economics
11.Jan.2018 - 19:39
- Selling Out Argentina’s Future—Again
03.Jan.2018 - 22:00
- Have Financial Stability Proposals Been Implemented Properly?
22.Dec.2017 - 15:46
- The Fight Against Mining Companies Goes Global
19.Dec.2017 - 18:52