2017 German Presidency
- T20 Website
- T20 Africa Conference - Africa and the G20: Building alliances for sustainable development 1-3 February 2017
2016 China-led Presidency
Turkish G20 Presidency
- Infrastructure Financing and Sustainable Development
- Inclusivity and Competition
- Trade and Investment for Development
- Macroeconomic Coordination and Financial Stability
- T20 Website
- T20 Launch under the Turkish presidency
- May 6, 2015, Think 20 (T20) Conveners Urge G20 Leaders to Address Financial Stability and Climate Change (Ottawa, Canada)
- April 30, 2015, Daniel Bradlow, The Asian Infrastructure and Investment Bank Debate: A Perspective from South Africa
- April 20, 2015, Infrastructure Financing and Sustainable Development
Australian G20 Presidency
The first Think 20 under the Australian Presidency was convened in Sydney, Australia on 11 December 2013 by the Lowy Institute, the Think 20, and the G20 Studies Centre. Click here to view each of thirty T20 participants made recommendations to the G20 on the topics of: The G20 economic/finance process; Trade liberalization; Financing for investment/infrastructure; and Development.
- T20 Infrastructure Submission, June 2014
- Lowy Institute: Infrastructure, Tax and Energy Report, May 2014
- G20 2014: Perspectives from Business, Civil Society, Labour, Think Tanks and Youth, March 2014
- Playbook for the Brisbane Summit, October 2013
- Think20 papers 2014: policy recommendations for the Brisbane G20 Summit
- Judicious Ambition: International policy priorityes for the new Australian government, Lowy Institute, September 2013
Russian G20 Presidency
On December 11, 2012, the Think Tank 20 met in Moscow. The Russian hosts circulated a "Background Note" on the topics of:
- Reinvigorating economic growth: macroeconomic issues and fiscal sustainability
- Trade & FDI: tools to restore growth and pave the path towards convergence
- Enhancing sustainable development: finding enduring sources of shared global growth.
A summary of the meeting and the 17 presentations of participants can be found here.
Mexican G20 Presidency
On February 27-29, Think Tank-20 representatives from 16 countries met in Mexico City to provide input and recommendations to the Mexican G20 Sherpa and her team. Prior to the meeting, each participant submitted a short briefing memo on topics including: how to stabilize and reform the global economic and financial system, how to “green” the G20 agenda without adding new topics, and how to improve the G20's performance.
Click here for a compilation of these memos (52 pages, pdf, 1.28MB)
Click here for the final recommendations the Mexican Sherpa is conveying at the next meeting of G20 sherpas (3 pages, pdf, 392KB)
Click here to read Joseph Stiglitz and Nicholas Stern's article "A New Development Bank for Infrastructure & Sustainability," October 2012