A growing coalition of international civil society organizations works with constructive input and analysis to make the GCF the best multilateral climate fund possible.
Read some of our partners' publications here:
- Shorting the Climate: Fossil Fuel Finance Report Card 2016, Oil Change International, Sierra Club, Rainforest Action Network, BankTrack (2016)
- Design Considerations for the Green Climate Fund Micro-, Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprise Programme, Institute for Policy Studies, Friends of the Earth US, ActionAid USA (2016)
- Fact Sheets for Civil Society on the Green Climate Fund
- Getting Climate Finance Right: Successful Examples for the Green Climate Fund from around the World, Institute for Policy Studies and Friends of the Earth US, Janet Redman and Karen Orenstein (2015).
- Starting Off on the Right Foot: Principles for evaluating the first projects supported by the Green Climate Fund, hbs North America, CAFOD, IPS, FOE US and partners (2015)
- Engaging MSMEs in developing countries: Enhanced Direct Access (EDA) and the GCF Private Sector Facility, ecbi, Benito Mueller (2015)
- Feasibility Report on the Strengthening of citizen-based complaint and referral mechanisms under the Green Climate Fund (GCF), BothEnds, Transparency International (2015)
- Issue Brief: Green Bonds, Friends of the Earth US, BankTrack, International Rivers (2014)
- Indigenous Peoples and GCF and Climate Funds Briefing, Global Forest Coaliton, Coraina de la Plaza (2014)
- What should the Green Climate Fund's Private Sector Facility look like?, Institute for Policy Studies, Friends of the Earth US, ActionAid International (2014)
- Indigenous Peoples and the Green Climate Fund, Forest Peoples Programme and JOAS, Francesco Martone and Jen Rubis (2012)