German Energy Transition
- Can mini-grids tackle energy poverty in Africa?
29.May.2017 - 15:00
- EU biofuel policy needs a strong human rights dimension
26.May.2017 - 18:25
- Swiss referendum adopts energy transition with nuclear phaseout
24.May.2017 - 15:00
- The Energiewende as a European project – What options do German policymakers have?
23.May.2017 - 11:45
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
- Beware the Cascade-World Banck to the Future
23.May.2017 - 19:39
- Aspiration vs. Reality- The G20 Approach to Africa
03.May.2017 - 23:56
- The G20’s Compact with Africa: Some Disastrous Recipes for Sustainable Development
02.May.2017 - 23:25
- Trump rhetoric seems to have had an effect on G20 governments’ willingness to bring up climate change. Such reluctance can’t remain – By Sasanka Thilakasiri
22.Mar.2017 - 20:05
- G20 Governance Shortcomings mean Finance Ministers make little Progress – By Jesse Griffiths
22.Mar.2017 - 19:39
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.