German Energy Transition
- The age of Czech solar power: after years of stagnation, is a rebirth imminent?
20.Mar.2019 - 10:00
- Gas wars part one: let’s be honest about Germany’s growing dependence on fossil gas
19.Mar.2019 - 13:00
- Cool kids for a cool earth
18.Mar.2019 - 15:00
- UK Prime Minister backs offshore wind industry in wake of sector deal
14.Mar.2019 - 15:00
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
- The G20 and Infrastructure
15.Mar.2018 - 19:39
- El rol del G20 en la agenda de infraestructura
15.Mar.2018 - 18:25
- IMF and World Bank: Marching to a G20 Tune?
25.Oct.2017 - 22:36
- The G20 Infrastructure Partnerships with Africa: Obstacles in the way
20.Sep.2017 - 22:50
- Beware the Cascade-World Banck to the Future
23.May.2017 - 19:39
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.