German Energy Transition
- Europe’s finest: what to learn from the old world’s unsung champions of climate protection
25.Mar.2019 - 15:00
- The age of Czech solar power: after years of stagnation, is a rebirth imminent?
20.Mar.2019 - 10:00
- Gas wars part one: let’s be honest about Germany’s growing dependence on fossil gas
19.Mar.2019 - 13:00
- Cool kids for a cool earth
18.Mar.2019 - 15:00
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
- The G20 and Infrastructure
15.Mar.2018 - 19:39
- El rol del G20 en la agenda de infraestructura
15.Mar.2018 - 18:25
- IMF and World Bank: Marching to a G20 Tune?
25.Oct.2017 - 22:36
- The G20 Infrastructure Partnerships with Africa: Obstacles in the way
20.Sep.2017 - 22:50
- Beware the Cascade-World Banck to the Future
23.May.2017 - 19:39
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
- Agroecology as Innovation
17.Jul.2019 - 16:00
- Industrial Policy Finally Legitimate?
09.Jul.2019 - 16:34
- Farming First: A Recipe to Feed a Crowded World
06.May.2019 - 18:54
- Italy and China’s One Belt One Road Initiative
30.Apr.2019 - 21:15
- China Has Strategic Objectives In Going Global, Does Africa?
25.Apr.2019 - 20:53