German Energy Transition
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
- IMF and World Bank: Marching to a G20 Tune?
25.Oct.2017 - 22:36
- The G20 Infrastructure Partnerships with Africa: Obstacles in the way
20.Sep.2017 - 22:50
- Beware the Cascade-World Banck to the Future
23.May.2017 - 19:39
- Aspiration vs. Reality- The G20 Approach to Africa
03.May.2017 - 23:56
- The G20’s Compact with Africa: Some Disastrous Recipes for Sustainable Development
02.May.2017 - 23:25
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
- Not With a Bang But With a (Prolonged) Whimper
17.Nov.2017 - 18:42
- Why Does the Euro Area Have Such Low Growth and High Unemployment?
09.Nov.2017 - 17:08
- Finance Has Become the Dominant Force in Shaping the Global Economy
30.Oct.2017 - 18:35
- How Many Hurricanes Must It Take?
25.Oct.2017 - 20:06
- Gross National Saving
20.Oct.2017 - 19:06