German Energy Transition
- Questionable methane estimates in the gas industry: the lesson from the U.S.
20.Sep.2018 - 15:00
- Hambach Forest: the front line of Germany’s Energiewende
18.Sep.2018 - 12:00
- South African cities: battleground for a just transition
17.Sep.2018 - 14:00
- Stricter CO2 standards for vehicles are not the reason for job losses
13.Sep.2018 - 15:00
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
- The G20 and Infrastructure
15.Mar.2018 - 19:39
- El rol del G20 en la agenda de infraestructura
15.Mar.2018 - 18:25
- IMF and World Bank: Marching to a G20 Tune?
25.Oct.2017 - 22:36
- The G20 Infrastructure Partnerships with Africa: Obstacles in the way
20.Sep.2017 - 22:50
- Beware the Cascade-World Banck to the Future
23.May.2017 - 19:39
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
- Business Models of NSA & Companies Like Google Are About the Same?
17.Sep.2018 - 20:26
- Trump Is Giving Protectionism a Bad Name
08.Aug.2018 - 19:58
- University of Vermont Penalizes Rethinking Economics
01.Aug.2018 - 20:54
- Will Trump’s Trade War Make America Great Again?
27.Jul.2018 - 17:02
- Argentina: 20 Years on, Has the IMF Really Changed Its Ways?
23.Jul.2018 - 17:36