German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on energy transitions around the world, how they work, and what challenges lie ahead.
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
Nancy Alexander blogs about the performance of the Group of 20 (G20) and its relationship to other governance bodies.
- Moska Sediqi, Universität Paderborn
03.Dec.2021 - 09:20
- Jule von Hertell, Hochschule für Bildende Künste Hamburg
03.Dec.2021 - 09:17
- Vorwort zum Dossier
01.Dec.2021 - 13:42
- Mexiko: Die LGBTI+-Community geht online
01.Dec.2021 - 12:12
- Künstliche Intelligenz und Menschenrechte in Lateinamerika
01.Dec.2021 - 12:10
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
- Magical Thinking on Fertilizer and Climate Change
09.Nov.2021 - 19:51
- Another False Start in Africa Sold with Green Revolution Myths
21.Apr.2021 - 13:08
- Libor Rigging Redux
15.Mar.2021 - 16:14
- Libor Rigging Redux, Part 2: Was There a Third Dimension to Libor Rigging?
11.Mar.2021 - 17:00
- Failing Africa’s Farmers, Starving the Continent
09.Sep.2020 - 12:20