German Energy Transition
A team of international energy experts write on energy transitions around the world, how they work, and what challenges lie ahead.
Our blog portal
Get to know the blogs of the Heinrich Boell Stiftung. These blogs live from the expertise of our employees, who write regularly about their issues of major concern, comment on current political events, share their observations and encourage debates. Feel free to discuss with us!Go to the hbs blog-portal
Nancy Alexander blogs about the performance of the Group of 20 (G20) and its relationship to other governance bodies.
- The G20 and Infrastructure
15.Mar.2018 - 18:39
- El rol del G20 en la agenda de infraestructura
15.Mar.2018 - 17:25
- IMF and World Bank: Marching to a G20 Tune?
25.Oct.2017 - 20:36
- The G20 Infrastructure Partnerships with Africa: Obstacles in the way
20.Sep.2017 - 20:50
- Beware the Cascade-World Banck to the Future
23.May.2017 - 17:39
Insights on current debates from an unprecedented network of economic analysts from the Global North and the Global South, from eleven countries.
- Failing Africa’s Farmers, Starving the Continent
09.Sep.2020 - 12:20
- Government Under Finance: There Is No Easy Exit
27.Aug.2020 - 16:33
- Essential—and Expendable—Mexican Labor (Part 2)
27.Jul.2020 - 19:44
- Africa’s Farmers: Key to Solving Malnutrition
24.Jul.2020 - 16:00
- Essential—and Expendable—Mexican Labor (Part 1)
22.Jul.2020 - 20:19